Thursday, April 22, 2010

Changes since November

I realized after reading several other people's blogs, I need to update my own!! So, what's been going on since November, you ask - A TON!! Here are a few pictures to show what's been happening since November.














Christmas 2010 - Family Picture














Tammy's family, my Dad & Amy and my family all went to church!! We were finally able to get Tammy and her family to church. Praise the Lord!:)













Snow, Snow, Snow! - Lots of snow this winter. The most on record for Columbus, Ohio!



















My Dad and Amy were married on February 13, 2010. Congratulations!



















The winter sport of hockey. We were able to take in some Columbus Blue Jackets games and some OSU hockey games. Although, I don't know anything about hockey, Matthew and Kyle do and this is the one sport that they love to watch TOGETHER! Another praise!:) Of course, Elizabeth has to be in the action as well. Her brothers are so sweet to always include her!










No comments:

Post a Comment